What’s the real story about Century Fire?It’s a fun place to work. Sure, we still experience frustrations and challenges that exist with almost any job or employer (it’s still work), but Century Fire is a great place to work when it comes to the things that really count – the office environment and culture, job flexibility, competitive pay, being family-oriented, etc.We take care of our own. We care about our employees and the community and that starts right at the top with the CEO. Our goals is to have a positive impact on our employees and our community and the programs we have demonstrate our commitment. We have an employee Relief Fund, our own Diapers to Diplomas Drive to raise money for orphans and we continuously support organizations that our important to our employees - organizations like The Make-A-Wish Foundation, The Boys & Girls Club of North Georgia and local sports teams and churches. The attitude of giving back makes Century Fire a better place to work because we really do make a difference in people’s lives.
You can grow (a lot) here. From the office to the field each employee is an integral part of our success. If you perform, you will succeed here; and you will have more opportunities here for advancement than most other companies in the industry. We are always looking for people who embody our values and passion for fire protection to join our team and help grow our organization.
What does Expertise Empowered mean?
This statement signifies our commitment to hire and train fire protection professionals who will take action and who are entrusted to do their jobs. We want our staff to treat every project and every client with the highest level of customer service. To do that, we provide each staff member with the empowerment to make decisions on their own, so they can get the job done.
What do we believe in?
Our Core Values govern our behaviors and are the basis of everything we do. They shape our culture, and reflect what we value. Our Core Values are:
- Take Ownership
- Value Relationships Not Transactions
- Do The Right Thing
- Be Responsive
- Never Settle
- Be Safe
- Grow and Learn
Top Reasons to Work At Century Fire
- Sure, we have a competitive compensation package but it’s the small things that really make a difference day to day, like having nice tools and trucks on the job, or taking part in an office milkshake run, or truly making a difference in the world by raising money to help orphans in Brazil and Haiti.
- You are empowered to do your job. No really. When you take a position with Century Fire, the leadership is entrusting you to deliver on the company’s promise to our customers and they do that without micromanaging your every move.
- You will meet great people who enjoy working in a service-driven, fast-paced environment that offers opportunities for personal and professional growth. At Century Fire, anyone and everyone can make a difference.
- “People First” isn’t reserved only for our clients, it is our approach to workplace life. We are more than coworkers, we are a second family.
- Your success is never limited. The more you contribute to this organization the more freedom, flexibility, and opportunity you will have.
We believe our people are our biggest asset. Therefore, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, as well as education and training, to ensure our employees succeed. Our full-time employees are provided with the following benefits.
- Competitive salaries
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- 401K Savings Plan with Company Match
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Worksite Benefits (Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity)
What Are You Waiting For?
If you are ready to love what you do and be a part of one of the largest, most successful, full-service fire protection companies, then check out our Current Openings! Bring your passion to the Century Fire family and join a group of people who are building careers, not just working jobs.